Grandma Rechek’s Potato Wedges  » Food  »
  • There are a few places around town that sell potato wedges in their deli (not counting KFC) and Grandma Rechek’s is the best of those
  • I think they are even better than many fast food versions of the same food

• by Steve

I mentioned in another review that I picked up a chicken dinner from Rechek’s Food Pride last night; the Grandma Rechek’s brand from their deli. To go with that chicken, I also picked up a container of their potato wedges.

There are a few places around town that sell potato

wedges in their deli (not counting KFC) and Grandma Rechek’s is the best of those.

Their wedges are simple.

They aren’t huge so you get quite a few in the container (a big plus with our daughter) and, unlike a couple of the places, they don’t try to add a ...

• bunch of seasonings to the wedges.

They have some but, other than some pepper and maybe another seasoning or two, they are pretty simple.

I picked up a half pound of these and they were gone by the time we were having seconds.

I’m glad about this because I really

hate spending a fortune on food only to have it go to waste.

If you are looking for dinner and want something to go along with it, this is a brand of potato wedge I would suggest looking into.

I think they are even better than many fast food versions of the same food.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27209820141130/k2311a092/9.2.09