Grandma Rechek’s Fried Chicken  » Food  »
  • I really appreciated that considering I don't like things to be overly complicated when it comes to dinner decisions

• by Steve

I wanted something easy for dinner last night so I ended up stopping by Rechek’s Food Pride here in town and grabbing an 8-piece Grandma Rechek’s Fried Chicken Dinner from their deli. The chicken wasn’t too bad.

Taste wise, I have no complaints.

I was hungry last night and would have eaten just

about anything by the time I got home.

But, I was pleased to find out I wasn’t making any major sacrifices this time around.

A lot of deli chicken tends to be salty.

This one was seasoned but they didn’t overdo it.

I really appreciated that considering I don’t like things to be ...

• overly complicated when it comes to dinner decisions.

My only real complaint about the chicken (which is a complaint I have with most deli chicken) is there wasn’t a ton of meat on it.

The legs were OK but the breasts, wings and thighs were a bit on the skin and bones side

of things.

I normally get full with one piece of chicken (and sides) but had to have two pieces this time around.

The chicken was also a bit expensive, averaging about $1 per piece.

It’s still cheaper than KFC but it was much more expensive than expected; making me think twice about having this for dinner again.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27209820131130/k2311a092/9.2.09