K9 Advantix Flea Control for Dogs  » Pets  »
  • I hate not the barking, not the smell, not the dog hairs all over the ground but because I developed a trauma out of a previous experience with our first dog
  • I would not want argument so after telling him my fears about getting flea problem again, he told me he made sure that would not happen again

• by ladyli

I never really liked to maintain dogs at home. I hate not the barking, not the smell, not the dog hairs all over the ground but because I developed a trauma out of a previous experience with our first dog. That dog acquired fleas that really brought so much trouble to my whole household. Because of this even just the thought of fleas crawling on the floor would make me shriek. Well who could blame me? As I said we once had a dog that got so many fleas all over his body and worse it even spread up to our whole house and could not be contained anymore. It was such a terrible experience because we were all itching and my son was the most affected. His skin suffered a lot and we

had to spend so much to have him treated. And to completely destroy the fleas all around our household we even sought the help of Pest Control Company and it was really so costly. And how much more it was so sad that the dog died maybe he was unable to take the chemicals that were used to destroy the fleas.

But my husband was unstoppable. He could not be contended without a dog in the house because he believed only a dog could watch the house faithfully while we are out. We all go to office everyday and we also do go out of town frequently and he would not want to leave the house without a watchdog. So even it was against my will, he brought dogs to our house again. Yes I ...

• said dogs because it was not just one dog but two dogs he brought home one day. Well maybe you could just imagine how I felt but how could I contradict my husband? I have always been a very submissive wife all my life! I would not want argument so after telling him my fears about getting flea problem again, he told me he made sure that would not happen again. He showed me this K-9 Advantix Flea Control for Dogs. He said this product would certainly keep off the fleas from the dogs. Well my husband was speaking with full assurance and confidence about the effectiveness of K-9 Advantix Flea Control so I would not want to show any sign of antipathy. And also the dogs he brought were so good looking and very charming so
        I understood why my husband brought them home. Well, I just kept my fingers crossed and prayed that his K-9 Adventix Flea Control would really perform effectively. So my husband has been using the product to the dogs. It is actually once a month application.

Well it now almost a year and so far so good. Our dogs have grown very fast and are still in good healthy condition. There has not even a single sight of flea or tick seen on our dogs. There have never been any side effects on them as well. They have been kept really guarded from fleas by K-9 Adventix Flea Control. I’m glad my husband has been very attentive with the dogs and have taken all the necessary precaution to make sure he is doing the right application on them.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 29209820001130/k2311a092/9.2.09