Elizabeth Arden Red Door fragrance  » Perfume  »
  • Elizabeth Arden Red Door is an amazing unique fragrance that I like to wear especially around the holidays
  • I was disappointed that I didn't purchase a bottle of the Red Door when I was at this store, especially since they had a promotion going on and were giving away free cosmetics with the purchase of a bottle of it
  • I was happy with my purchase and as soon as I got into the car, I unwrapped it and spritzed a little on
  • I love wearing it around the holidays, because it's spiciness reminds me of cinnamon spice which then makes me thing of baking cookies for the holidays
  • This perfume is very elegant and in my opinion is suited more for those with mature tastes in perfume

• by mom1

Elizabeth Arden Red Door is an amazing unique fragrance that I like to wear especially around the holidays. A few years back I visited the Elizabeth Arden cosmetics counter at a department store, and I received a free sample of the perfume. At first I wasn’t sure if it was right for me because the perfume was on the spicy side and I tend to like more floral or citrus notes to my perfumes.

When I got home, however the scent seemed like it changed into a very lovely soft floral scent. It seemed like the spiciness had dissipated and I was left with

this beautiful soft woodsy scent that was light and fragrant.

I was disappointed that I didn’t purchase a bottle of the Red Door when I was at this store, especially since they had a promotion going on and were giving away free cosmetics with the purchase of a bottle of it. Actually, I did go back the same day and bought a small bottle of the Elizabeth Arden Red Door perfume.

I was happy with my purchase and as soon as I got into the car, I unwrapped it and spritzed a little on.

The compliments I receive when I wear my Red Door ...

• are many.

The perfume is a little on the heavy side, so it’s a good fragrance to wear in the winter months. I love wearing it around the holidays, because it’s spiciness reminds me of cinnamon spice which then makes me thing of baking cookies for the holidays! And because it’s a heavier scent, I feel it’s a good choice to wear in the colder weather.

I only need to spray on a small amount because this fragrance lasts and doesn’t fade away after a few hours. Initially, when I first put the perfume on, I have the same reaction to it as

I had in the department store.

It’s almost a little to strong and spicy, but then after a while that beautiful scent emerges and it remains as such for a long time. Elizabeth Arden Red Door is not cheap, so I like to use it only on special occasions.

It is not one of my every day perfumes, although it could be because I do enjoy it a lot. I highly recommend Elizabeth Arden Red Door Perfume to anyone who enjoys a woodsy spicy fragrance.

This perfume is very elegant and in my opinion is suited more for those with mature tastes in perfume.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 56209819991030/k2311a092/9.2.09