Neosporin + Pain Relief  » Medicine  »
  • I had some Neosporin + Plus Pain Relief ointment in the house, so I decided to give it a try
  • This was amazing to me and I was so happy, because when I had the cracks in the past, they didn't heal for months

• by mom1

Neosporin + Pain Relief is an excellent product and it works wonders for me. Sometimes, I get cracks in the skin in my fingers right next to my fingernails. I am a registered nurse and I am constantly washing my hands, so they tend to get dried out. With the constant hand washing and especially when the weather gets cold, my hands get dry.

With this dryness comes these excruciatingly painful deep cracks in my fingers, especially in my thumbs. I don’t why I get these, but they hurt so bad that sometimes I cannot even pick up an object from the table without wincing

in pain. I’ve tried moisturizers and even Vaseline.

I’ve covered the cracks with bandages and every kind of ointment or moisturizer that I could think of, and nothing helps ease the pain or heal these cracks. I had some Neosporin + Plus Pain Relief ointment in the house, so I decided to give it a try. I don’t even remember what I had purchased for in the first place, but I was hoping that it would help heal these cracks in my fingers, and more importantly, alleviate the hideous pain that comes when I aggravate the cracks.

I have to say that even the act ...

• of opening the cap of the Neosporin was painful. That’s how much my fingers hurt. The cracks in the sides of my thumb and index fingers are so deep, I was afraid they would become infected.

Neosporin is also an antibiotic ointment so I felt better knowing that if it didn’t relieve the pain, at least it would prevent a skin infection.

After opening the tube and applying it on the cracks, I rubbed it in making sure that the ointment reached deep down into the cracks and then I covered them with bandages. Within minutes I began to feel relief from the pain.

It pain didn’t

completely go away, but it was better than before. My fingers actually were throbbing in pain with these cracks which turned into deep cuts. After applying the Neosporin for a couple days, the cracks actually began to heal.

This was amazing to me and I was so happy, because when I had the cracks in the past, they didn’t heal for months. Finally, the pain was totally alleviated and the cracks were healing over. I highly recommend Neosporin + Pain Relief.

This product worked exceptionally well for me. As always, check with your doctor or health care provider before this or any other medication or ointment.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 26209819881030/k2311a092/9.2.09