Meandmy Friend Kid stuff
9 Morgantown Street, Uniontown, PA 15401
  • I decided to go all out for my son’s fifth birthday party
  • The first thing that I thought was that the name and the spelling were weird
  • All of my son’s friends told him that he had the best birthday party that they have ever been too
  • I was happy that he never took his costume off
  • If you are looking for entertainment for your child’s birthday party, I highly recommend Meandmy Friend Kidstuff

• by Queenbeezie

I decided to go all out for my son’s fifth birthday party. I wanted to hire a clown and have a fun show for my son and his friends. I wasn’t sure who to contact for entertainment for the party. I’m fairly new at planning birthday parties. One of my friends suggested a store called Meandmy Friend Kidstuff.

The first thing that I thought was that the name and the spelling were weird. I didn’t hold that against them. I decided to give them a call and see what they offered. I called and spoke with the lady.

She told me that they

offered Thomas the Tank as entertainment. I knew my son would love that. So I went ahead and set everything up. She told me that Thomas would arrive around three o’clock.

The day of the party I was busy getting everything together. My son was so excited and I knew he would be even more excited when Thomas showed up. The kids were having fun playing outside and I heard the doorbell ring. I was so excited because it was three o’clock and I knew it had to be the Thomas entertainment.

I told my son to go answer the door. He opened ...

• the door and stood there with his mouth open. I think that he was in amazement! He said, “Thomas is that really you?” The actor dressed up as Thomas the Tank was great. He did a great job with his acting.

He was very playful and patient with the children. The children were going crazy. They were having so much fun. Thomas was making balloon animals and doing tricks.

All of my son’s friends told him that he had the best birthday party that they have ever been too. That made him really happy. I was so glad that I decided

to get entertainment for my son’s party. When it was time for Thomas to leave, he said goodbye to all the children and he left.

I was happy that he never took his costume off. I didn’t feel like having to explain that to my son!

If you are looking for entertainment for your child’s birthday party, I highly recommend Meandmy Friend Kidstuff. Their prices are reasonable and the entertainment is great. They arrived right on time for my son’s party.

My son still talks about his birthday party. If you want your child to have a fantastic party that everyone will love, call Meandmy Friend Kidstuff.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 59209819821030/k2311a092/9.2.09