Bariatric Weight Loss  » Health  »
McClellandtown Rd Uniontown PA 15401
  • I was kind of embarrassed about the whole issue

• by Queenbeezie

After I had my second child, I put on a lot of weight. I tried dieting and exercising on my own. Nothing was working for me. I decided to speak with a dietician. I needed someone to help me lose the weight. I was kind of embarrassed about the whole issue. I had put on about forty pounds that I couldn’t get rid of.

I was driving down the road one day and I saw a sign for Bariatric Weight Loss Centers. I went home and looked up their phone number and gave them a call. They asked me to come in and speak with one of their medical professionals. I made an appointment for the following day. I was really surprised with the medical professionals. They went over programs that they thought would benefit me

as an individual.

They weren’t trying to get me to spend a bunch of money. They just wanted to help me. They were very open and understanding. I didn’t feel embarrassed anymore. They told me that they would work with me until I reached my weight loss goal. They were very honest with me.

The medical professionals told me that this wasn’t a rapid weight loss program. I was going to have to work for it. I signed up and started treatment with them. Treatment began with a physical examination and a blood analysis. They do this to make sure that you are healthy enough to the do program that they are prescribing. They go over nutrition with you too.

They tell you what you need to eat and when you need to eat it.

• I learned a lot about what I should be putting into my body from the medical professionals. They even shared with me healthy meal ideas. I really enjoyed this advice. I was able to cook healthy for my husband and me. They not only treated me physically, they treated me mentally as well.

They changed my attitude about my body for the rest of my life. I watch very closely what I put into my body now. I changed my lifestyle dramatically. I really surprised myself. I owe it all to Bariatric Weight Loss Centers. They truly changed my life forever.

Not only did I lose the forty pounds that I gained, I lost an extra ten pounds! I lost fifty pounds all together and I have kept it off. The secret is that the

medical professionals didn’t show me a diet plan. They showed me a lifestyle plan. They taught me what nutritional value really is. I will forever be grateful to them for changing my life forever.

I encourage anyone who needs to lose weight to go to Bariatric Weight Loss Centers in Uniontown PA.

They are a group of really supportive professionals. I was able to call them anytime I needed to ask a question. I could tell that they genuinely cared about me and wanted me to get healthy. I feel so good mentally and physically. I truly love my body now. I love to look at myself in the mirror! Everyone deserves to feel this good about their body.

Don’t hide your body, enjoy it. You should give Bariatric Weight Loss Centers a call if you need help getting the weight off.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 34209819811030/k2311a092/9.2.09