Europe Nails  » Cosmetics  »
0.5
Uniontown Mall Uniontown PA 15401
  • I like my nails long, so I was a little upset by this
  • If you are at the Uniontown Mall and decide to get your nails done, I suggest you avoid Europe Nails
  • I thought it was so rude how the lady was doing my nails and basically ignoring me

• by Queenbeezie

I get my nails done every two weeks. I have been going to the same nail shop for years. The shop was closed for a few days while the owners went on vacation. I had to go to a different shop to get my nails done. I happened to be at my local mall, so I just went into the nail shop at the mall. It is called Europe Nails.

This was my first time ever going to this nail salon. I just needed a fill-in so I didn’t think it would be anything major. I walked into the salon and wrote my name on the waiting list. I set down and grabbed a magazine. I asked one of the workers how long I would have to wait.

She told me about twenty minutes.

I ended up waiting about an hour. It was finally my turn. I went over and set in the chair. I told the lady exactly what I wanted done to my nails.

I told her I wanted a French manicure with square tips. She said that was fine. She asked me if I wanted my nails trimmed and I told her no. She started talking with the employee sitting beside her. She was so deep in conversation she wasn’t paying attention to what she was doing.

She grabbed a pair of clippers and before I could get a word out she cut my nail. She apologized, but I was still upset. If she would have been paying attention she wouldn’t have cut it. Instead of making her put a whole new nail on; ...

• I just got all my nails trimmed. I like my nails long, so I was a little upset by this.

Once again, she started talking to the other lady. This time she cut the side of my finger. It wasn’t anything major, but it burned like crazy! I politely asked her if she could pay more attention to what she was doing instead of gossiping. I didn’t mean to be rude, but I did want to lose a finger! She had a little bit of an attitude after I said that. Once she was done filing my nails and getting them into shape, it was time to get the airbrushing done.

I walked over to the airbrushing table and set down. The nail lady (she didn’t socialize with me so I didn’t catch her name) sprayed

pink on my nails. I stopped her and said that wasn’t what I wanted. Once again she apologized to me and put the correct color on my nails. It seemed like I had to go to so much trouble to get my nails done! It is always so much simpler at the nail place I usually go to.

If you are at the Uniontown Mall and decide to get your nails done, I suggest you avoid Europe Nails. You will be there for awhile. Their service is slow. I thought it was so rude how the lady was doing my nails and basically ignoring me. I was a paying customer and I wanted the service that I was paying for to me done correctly.

I won’t be going back to Europe Nails to get my nails done ever again!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31209819801030/k2311a092/9.2.09