Pet Supplies Plus  » Pets  »
0.5
120 Walnut Hill Rd Uniontown PA 15401
  • I decided to go buy him some of the many things that a puppy needs
  • Their customer service isn’t horrible, but it wasn’t the best either
  • To be honest, I think I would just be better off going to Wal-Mart and purchasing items for my puppy
  • I found the same items at Wal-Mart that I bought at Pet Supplies Plus
  • I wouldn’t recommend anyone to shop at Pet Supplies Plus

• by Queenbeezie

We have recently purchased a new addition to our family. I’m referring to a little puppy named Sparky. We have had Sparky for a few weeks now. I decided to go buy him some of the many things that a puppy needs. Like a collar, toys and bath supplies. I figured our local Pet Supplies Plus would be a great place to go to make these purchases.

I have never owned an animal before, so I wanted to speak with an employee and see what their suggestions were for purchases. I wasn’t sure there was a certain type of shampoo I should be using on the puppy’s fur. As soon as I walk into the store, I was looking around for assistance from an employee. I couldn’t find anyone.

I was searching for about ten minutes when I finally ran into a young gentleman who was an employee.

I began talking to him and asking him a few of my various questions. Of course I got the dreaded answer that we all hate to hear when we have questions at a store. “I’m sorry. That isn’t my department. I will call someone else over to help you.

” I heard the gentleman make an announcement on the loud speaker. So I stood there and waited some more… About ten minutes later, another employee came to assist me. I began to ask her my questions. She seemed to be helpful. She knew what she was talking about.

She walked me through the aisles and was giving ...

• me advice on what I should purchase. I only had one problem with her. She made me feel like I was talking to a salesman. I guess, in a way, she was a salesman. I just wanted her advice.

I could tell that she kept trying to get me to purchase the more expensive items. I really don’t like it when people do that to you at a store. I thanked her for her advice and walked away. I decided to just pick out what I felt Sparky needed. I should have known better than to ask someone for help! I’m not sure if it was just me, but I felt as if Pet Supplies Plus was a little bit on the expensive side.

I am a

/> bargain shopper. I want to shop at stores that have sales! I don’t think that I will shop at Pet Supplies Plus. Their customer service isn’t horrible, but it wasn’t the best either. The main reason I won’t go back is because of the prices. To be honest, I think I would just be better off going to Wal-Mart and purchasing items for my puppy.

I actually priced compared between the two. I found the same items at Wal-Mart that I bought at Pet Supplies Plus. If I would have gone to Wal-Mart I would have saved ten dollars on my total order. I wouldn’t recommend anyone to shop at Pet Supplies Plus. You won’t get outstanding customer service and you will end up spending more money than you have to.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 29209819761030/k2311a092/9.2.09