Anytime Fitness  » Health  »
0.5
575 Morgantown Rd Uniontown PA 15401
  • One of my girlfriends and I decided to join a local gym called Anytime Fitness
  • This time, my experience wasn’t as great as the first time
  • All of the equipment that I like to use was being used by other members
  • I started talking to her and I asked her if this was a continuing problem with the gym
  • I wouldn’t recommend this gym to anyone who wants to work out in the evenings

• by Queenbeezie

I recently decided that I needed to start going to a gym again. One of my girlfriends and I decided to join a local gym called Anytime Fitness. We were both excited to sign up. We were ready to start working out. The first day we went to the gym to work out, we had a good time.

They have a good bit of equipment to work with. I was very pleased with the gym my first day. I decided to go back two days later. This time, my experience wasn’t as great as the first time.

I noticed that

the gym was really full. All of the equipment that I like to use was being used by other members. I decided to jump rope for a little bit until one of the machines became ready to use. I was at the gym for two hours and no equipment that I was interested in using became available.

I can only jump rope for so long! I decided to go back to the gym the next day. I noticed, once again, that the gym was really full. Once again, I there was no exercise equipment for me to use. I overheard one of the other members complaining about the same thing.

I started talking to her and I asked her if this was a continuing problem with the gym. She told me that she had been a member for two weeks and she had the same problem pretty much every time she came to the gym to work out. I decided that I would take it upon myself to complain to the front desk. I didn’t pay for a membership for no reason.

I can jump rope at home! I told the front desk that if I couldn’t work out than I wanted my money ...

• Anytime Fitness
      back. It isn’t my fault that they have more members that equipment. The lady was very rude at the front desk. She told me that I couldn’t get a refund.

When I explained my problem to her she told me that I would have to start coming to the gym at different times! I told her that I work and I can only come to the gym in the evenings. She said she would relay my message to management and maybe they would purchase more equipment! Needless to say, I didn’t renew my membership the following month! I went a few

more times after my incident with the lady at the front desk. It was always the same thing with the equipment. Obviously they have more members than they can handle.

It makes sense that the gym would be more packed in the evenings because most people work during the daylight hours. I wouldn’t recommend this gym to anyone who wants to work out in the evenings. It will be a waste of money. Not to mention the customer service at the front desk is terrible.

I have found another local gym to go to. I tell all of my friends to stay away from Anytime Fitness!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 34209819731030/k2311a092/9.2.09