Advair Diskus asthma treatment  » Medicine  »
  • I recommend my doctor’s instructions—first of all, make sure you keep up with it because just using it as an emergency inhaler is not effective

• by LaurieBethsGrotto

This is a wonderful asthma treatment. It is to be used twice a day unless otherwise directed by a doctor.

It has gotten me through in sickness and in health as a maintenance medication, with albuterol as my emergency inhaler.

I recommend my doctor’s instructions—first of all, make sure you keep

up with it because just using it as an emergency inhaler is not effective.

Secondly, break the little pill inside and inhale deeply once, do not close the diskus, and hold your breath for a few seconds.

Now put your mouth back onto the mouthpiece and inhale deeply a second time; hold ...

• your breath for a few seconds.

Repeat this one more time before you close the diskus.

This gives me my best results from the medication.

It ensures that you inhale all of the powder in each dose.

Bear in mind that some people have irritation from the powder and need

the regular inhaler.

If you have irritation in your throat, let your doctor know and make the switch.

I did not have this problem and I highly recommend this medication.

You need a prescription from your doctor in order to get it, but it should not be difficult since it’s a popular remedy.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 26209819621030/k2311a092/9.2.09