Tommy Hilfiger Straight Leg Women’s Jeans  » Clothes  »
  • These are pretty good, but I do feel that they have the problem that I have had with many designer jeans, although in this case it’s very minor
  • If you get the right size they are adequately flattering, but there are some much less expensive jeans that do not have this problem—I think I look better in Levis
  • It is definitely a decent quality jean and should last you a long time

• by LaurieBethsGrotto

These are pretty good, but I do feel that they have the problem that I have had with many designer jeans, although in this case it’s very minor: the waistband is a bit too tight while they are too relaxed in the leg, making the stomach bulge but not defining the legs properly,

resulting in an unflattering look. Now, I have tried jeans where this has been an enormous problem, but not so with these.

The waistband is a bit tighter than it should be in comparison to the looseness of the leg, but it’s not too bad, especially if worn with a body ...

• shaper like Spanx Higher Power.

The legs are also not tremendously relaxed; in my opinion relaxed fit never looks good on a lady.

So these jeans are not a ten but they are far from the worst I have ever tried; I give them an eight.

If you get the

right size they are adequately flattering, but there are some much less expensive jeans that do not have this problem—I think I look better in Levis.

If you like a designer label, however, this product could be for you.

It is definitely a decent quality jean and should last you a long time.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 55109819580230/k2311a091/9.1.09