Blistex Complete Moisture Lip Balm  » Cosmetics  »
  • Blistex Complete Moisture Lip Balm, which comes in a little blue bottle inside a little blue box, is the best product that Blistex makes
  • In my opinion, it’s a pretty powerful product for the two dollars USD you will likely spend on it, and it’s much better to spend that then the inflated price for a prescription lip balm that is probably the same level of effectiveness

• by LaurieBethsGrotto

I am very lucky in the dry skin department in that I usually don’t have any. My only real complaints are chapped hands during the frigid New York winters, and chapped lips all year round.

I have found an outstanding remedy for the chapped lips, however, and fortunately for all of us it does not come

close to breaking the bank! Blistex Complete Moisture Lip Balm, which comes in a little blue bottle inside a little blue box, is the best product that Blistex makes.

Now, if you wear it during the day, it will come off very quickly (especially outside) but this is true of any lip balm or chapstick.

...

• I wear it at night before bed and one application is sufficient to heal chapped lips so that I can wear lipstick during the day.

If you need more than the one application, you will need to carry this with you in your purse, briefcase or pocket and reapply often.

It gets major points for being

SPF 25 even though that’s irrelevant for me since I wear it at night.

In my opinion, it’s a pretty powerful product for the two dollars USD you will likely spend on it, and it’s much better to spend that then the inflated price for a prescription lip balm that is probably the same level of effectiveness.

Blistex Complete Moisture Lip Balm

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31109819490230/k2311a091/9.1.09