myLot.com
  • There are thousands of topics and it is absolutely impossible, in my opinion, for someone to fail in finding a topic to interest him or her
  • I really enjoy this aspect, as I learned a ton about other cultures in just a week of being a site member
  • I also really like the traffic that it drew to my website—if you link your site or blog (or both) in your profile, and you provide interesting discussion
  • I would disagree with that, so it loses a few points from me for that reason
  • Other than that, though, this site is definitely a good place for discussion and a good way to gain traffic to your site or blog

• by LaurieBethsGrotto

This website can be lots of fun, and my favorite thing about it is the wide spectrum of discussion. There are thousands of topics and it is absolutely impossible, in my opinion, for someone to fail in finding a topic to interest him or her.

It is also a great place to have conversations

from people all over the world, as it draws a ton of international participants.

I really enjoy this aspect, as I learned a ton about other cultures in just a week of being a site member.

I also really like the traffic that it drew to my website—if you link your site or blog ...

• (or both) in your profile, and you provide interesting discussion; people will follow your link.

My only complaint is that the earnings potential seems to be practically nil unless you get an insane amount of referrals.

You can make hundreds of post and only earn a few dollars, contrary to the site’s pitch, which

makes it seem like you can reach the ten dollar (USD) payout fairly easily each month.

I would disagree with that, so it loses a few points from me for that reason.

Other than that, though, this site is definitely a good place for discussion and a good way to gain traffic to your site or blog.

myLot.com

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 20109819460230/k2311a091/9.1.09