Globe Broadband ( Philippines )
0.5
  • Perhaps one of the biggest regret I have in my entire life is subscribing to Globe Broadband
  • If you are scouting for internet service online, I would suggest you should seriously avoid Globe because this service is not helpful and you will only get frustrated every time you log in

• by altera

Perhaps one of the biggest regret I have in my entire life is subscribing to Globe Broadband. My friends cautioned me when I signed up with them. I only used my internet for personal use. Oftentimes, when I am bored, I checked videos but this is very rare. I log in daily to check my mail, call my parents in New York via Skype, socialize with Facebook and maintain

my own blog. This kind of usage allows minimum speed perhaps with other DSL service 384 kbps is allowable but sadly with Globe you need to upgrade it with a higher plan.

If you are scouting for internet service online, I would suggest you should seriously avoid Globe because this service is not helpful and you will only get frustrated every time you log in. Make it habit too ...

• to research on a particular company before you subscribe into something because the worst part is how to get out of a contract you have already signed when you were already committed with it.

With Globe, there is always system outages that they have and they always interpose the “routine maintenance check” that they are upgrading the system but this has been given as a reason for several years

now. For credits on your bill also, it would take several months before you can get it. Technical Support Representatives are very inept in assisting you too as they don’t know anything on what your concern is. There is nothing which made me happy with Globe, so if you are reading this, avoid Globe as much as possible. The competitor companies offers so much convenience and has great deals too.

kevin says :

please solve this problem Error 628 The connection was terminated by the remote computer before it could be completed

Jules Li says :

Kevin, I assume this happens when trying to install the broadband card. First, you should disable any firewalls that you have enabled because it’s possible for a blocked firewall port to cause this error. If you already have the driver installed, you should uninstall it and then re-install. If the issue persists after doing this, it’s like to be a network problem. I would suggest contacting Globe to make sure your account has been activated.

angel ria queja says :

what is the ISP of Globe? thanks

Jules Li says :

Your question is not fully understood. The internet service provider is “Globe Broadband”. I suggest re-stating the question if you meant something different.

Antonio M. Te says :

Can I have a refund if I return my Tattoo?I have been using your network for 9 years and I have no regrets,Last March I bought 2 Globe Broadband Tattoo,for me and my sister,they were much expensive at that time,now I have regrets for buying your broadband,it is very slow and really hate it.now I am asking for a REFUND.

Jules Li says :

You will have to contact Globe’s customer service for this. This is not a customer service page for Globe. However, I’ll say that they may be unlikely to give a refund if you’re outside of the return period.

Jojo A. Bayona says :

For Error 628: This means that a network connection cannot establish. One solution for this is to check your Globe Tattoo network setup. From the Desktop, Click the Globe Broadband icon, then go to tools, then options, then Profile Management. Then check your default Profile Name. If you’re using prepaid sim, then use prepaid as your default or if you use a postpaid sim, then use Postpaid as your default. Make sure to click “set as default” to finalize you’re choice. Hope this helps..

error code 628 says :

Hello, i also faced this problem error 628 code error again and again.. the solution explained here is also very helpful.. i fixed this problem by visiting this .. someone might get help from this site also.. thanks for sharing information about error 628..

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 21109819380230/k2311a091/9.1.09