Miss Dior Cherie Eau De Printemps ( For Women ) by Christian Dior
  • I like that rose was dominant in this portion
  • In terms matching my body chemistry, it is convenient at times because it works well on me
  • It may be pricey but it is definitely a must-try

• by altera

I tried this fragrance as one of the new choices I want for a signature change on the perfumes that I am wearing. The saleslady was very cheerful and infectious that she assisted me with my discovery. In this upscale mall in Singapore, a separate area for Dior was allocated. There were several cosmetics too but my eyes were hooked in the perfume area. This particular perfume won me over from the bottle alone. It captured my very style and it was chic. I tried it but did not fully appreciate the entire scent while I

was there because it would take hours before the scent would dry down and I was hurrying catching up with my flight back home for Manila. I only tested the first few sprinkles from the tester and I placed my motivation on the appearance of the bottle that somehow it should match what I am looking for.

The scent when you sniffed it is citrus. It starts bursting with fresh scent of orange and bergamot. The latter is intense in terms of composition while orange is well distilled. Anyway, the segue of the scent is floral. Notes ...

• of jasmine, neroli and rose offered this smell. I like that rose was dominant in this portion. Jasmine is a little responsive and delicate. Then the scent dries down with patchouli. There was no difference during the dry down and the middle part. Still the floral scent lingers even after several hours.

I like the scent personally because it makes a person judicious to wear it. It encapsulates the brilliance of choice when it comes to the dainty side of every women yet it retains imagination and female sexiness. It may be flirty at times but

it is well bestowed with right character. In terms matching my body chemistry, it is convenient at times because it works well on me. It stirs up the fragrance as the day ends. The scent is generally not heavy too but something light but does not easily fades.

There is also one thing I would like to point out regarding this perfume. It has its signature charisma for every female. It defines the youth demographic in particular and bears the resemblance of elegance for every girl. It may be pricey but it is definitely a must-try.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 56109819370230/k2311a091/9.1.09