Chance by Chanel perfume  » Perfume  »
1.0
  • When I bought this perfume, I thought it would make a mark being so different from the traditional Chanel scent
  • People who noticed it on me says it is too overpowering

• by altera

When I bought this perfume, I thought it would make a mark being so different from the traditional Chanel scent. First, the bottle is round. It was a good variation from the common rectangular shape. It is more contemporary too unlike the Coco Mademoiselle or Chanel No. 5 which I think is traditional, I would consider this one a break free from the common concept.

The scent starts juicy. It has pineapple and

lemon for its top notes and when during the first spray, it felt like pine-orange juice. It was too sweet and common. Then the segue is floral. There were jasmine, iris, hyacinth, for the middle notes. And when it dries down, it smelled dark or heavy. The over all scent for me was too girly and common.

This perfume smells differently on me too. The composition is too strong that it stirs up ...

• something different when it combines with my body chemistry. People who noticed it on me says it is too overpowering. I would rank this as a failing aroma. It could have improved in some obvious way. The dominance of lemon and pineapple just brushed me aside and it made the entire concoction crude. Though I would admit this perfume has a charm of its own, that is only its name carries it but
        not the entire scent. I must admit I am lost and I do not know any imagination that I can clearly associate with this. This is like a traditional afternoon snack where you would want to drink a refreshing pineapple juice or a lemon aroma from a fabric deodorant. The entire beauty of this scent is not praiseworthy. I would not suggest you try this because you will only reach massive disappointment if you would.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 56109819360230/k2311a091/9.1.09