ViVo City Shopping Mall  » Shopping  »
Harbour Front, Singapore
  • If you heading to Johor Bahru, you will pass by to this shopping mall, I suggest you should take a peak of what is inside
  • This is what I love in Singapore, the air is not polluted and everything is well-kept
  • However, I like the interior of this mall
  • I had good experience with staff from other stores

• by altera

This is one of the largest retail shopping center in Singapore. If you heading to Johor Bahru, you will pass by to this shopping mall, I suggest you should take a peak of what is inside.

The exterior of the mall is very modern. There is a fountain outside which oftentimes children play. There are also some restaurants which offers al fresco dinning which allows you to appreciate the clean fresh air more. This is what I love in Singapore, the air is not polluted and everything is well-kept.

There is no much difference in this mall compared to

the largest I have been in my own country like SM Mall of Asia, SM North Edsa, SM Megamall. However, I like the interior of this mall. The first floor had high ceiling and queer designs which manifested modern style. I read that a Japanese Architect was responsible for this.

I like how they organize the shop. There was zoning as to the classification of shops. Basement 2 is for food, bake-shoppe and restaurants. Then at Level 1, assorted stores like banks, retail goods, coffee shops, jewelry. Then level 3 is for games and recreation. Though there is zoning ...

• in each level however I do not like that some of the coffee shops are located in level 2 and one in level 3. Starbucks is in level 2 and Coffee Bean too when all the food and coffee shops should be on the ground level. Sometimes it creates confusion and inconvenience in cases like this.

The gem of this mall for me is the wading pool at the rooftop. It has a wide area where you can walk bare feet. It offers a great place to relax, chat with your friends and enjoy the view.

There is also a

very unfriendly shop in this mall which is the Candy Empire. They do not allow picture taking and we were tourist so they should have expected that in the first place. They also ban trolleys and wheelchairs before but later withdraw it because of massive protest. I did not like the unfriendly demeanor of the service crew when I was shopping for chocolates there. It was really a turn off. I had good experience with staff from other stores. This mall often have lots of activities to watch. During this times, various prizes of great discounts are offered too.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 24109819300230/k2311a091/9.1.09