Carters Rompers for 0-6 month old babies  » Baby care  »
  • Having a newborn is always pleasurable and always exciting
  • When I was still pregnant, I thought I will be having a boring baby-clothes shopping since I will be having a boy
  • Major thing I love about Carters is the material they are using

• by migomyangel

Having a newborn is always pleasurable and always exciting. What I particularly love about having a newborn is buying cute tiny rompers. Rompers are suitable for newborn up to 6 months since it makes diaper-change a lot easier. Added to that, it can be for any type of weather. If the weather is hot, I let my baby wear it as it is-legs exposed so he will not feel warm. If the weather is cold, I just grab a pair of leg warmers to pair with his romper.

Buying rompers for a newborn comes as a dilemma for me-and I welcome the dilemma with open

arms. Choosing what rompers is a fun activity for me and it relaxes me. It’s so nice to look at cute designs and it always confuses me what to get for my baby. Everything is so nice that I want to have it all. In times like this, since everything is pretty and beautiful to the eyes, my deciding factor remains to be the brand of the clothes. Most of the time I zero-in to one brand of rompers - Carters.

Carters rompers always fascinate me. They never run out of designs and colors. When I was still pregnant, I thought I will be ...

• having a “boring” baby-clothes shopping since I will be having a boy. I had this feeling that clothes for boys are not that exciting compared to baby girls’dresses since designs, colors and characters are limited unlike with girls’clothes. Carters proved me wrong! There are numerous designs for boys and the mix of colors are so pretty. Major thing I love about Carters is the material they are using. The material can be stretched that is why even if my boy gained weight and is now a little longer in height, he still uses the same rompers he used several months back. And surely,
        he can still wear it several months after. The buttons are secured and well-sewn. I do not encounter any problems with it even if I open and close it for several times in a day (I check my baby’s nappy every now and then as well as his back and chest). No signs of wear and tear at all. The color of the lining and the color of the characters never fade even after numerous washings. In fact, my son’s rompers still look brand new. I can even sell it and pass it as brand new because there is minimal, or no changes at all.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 54109819290230/k2311a091/9.1.09