Antares Accademia Hotel  » Hotels  »
2.0
Viale Certosa 68, Milan I-20155, Italy
  • The problem is they did not do anything on their end to exhaust whatever means before letting me do the long distance call
  • I did not experience any problem with regard to the amenities alone

• by altera

When I arrived in Milan, I did not include airport transfer when I booked my stay in this hotel. I got a cab and ask the driver to direct me there. Tired and wanted to relax, I was not in good mood. When I asked about the reservation under my name, it took them a while to verify and I was upset waiting. I took a seat while they were still calling somebody. Then there were several questions asked. They said that they don’t have any

reservation under my name. It enraged me and it costs me a long distance call to verify with my travel agent. So the agent faxed the document to this hotel and only after that I was settled. Without a doubt, their have a marked down in my score card with regard to customer service. The problem is they did not do anything on their end to exhaust whatever means before letting me do the long distance call. It was really a bad experience.

I like the ...

• room of this hotel. It had enough space inside and the floor used wood tile and it was very clean. The curtains were beautiful and the lights and the furniture added so much to make the entire place elegant. I did not experience any problem with regard to the amenities alone. It was complete with lots of basic stuff that you needed. The toilet was very clean too. The water heater was not working well and I have to raise the complaint to the front desk
        people. It was a bit frustrating at times to meet with those people who I had unpleasant experience with.

Regarding the food, basic Italian cuisine was offered. It was very delicious. They offered rich pastries and classic Italian breakfast for the complimentary breakfast meal. The service was fair enough too with my experience with the waiters.

I did not like the hotel in general because customer service was the worst of all my experience. First impression lasts and at the outset of the stay, I had the worst.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2109819280130/k2311a091/9.1.09