St. Ives Fresh Skin Olive Cleanser  » Cosmetics  »
  • I like this facial cleanser mainly because it has the ability to cleanse your face and after you wash your face, you can feel smoothness and a face which is free from dirt
  • There is also one thing I've noticed with my face after I cleansed it, I felt it is moisturized with this facial cleanser

• by altera

I have been in searched with facial cleanser which offers thorough cleansing and at the same time not jarring to the senses. Before I use to have a facial cleanser which was harsh, it usually makes my skin dry. Another offers whitening promise which I did not like because it was just too obvious that my face is getting too white. Then I also tried a facial cleanser which was the proximate cause for my blemishes.

I was researching online about face products and what substances or ingredients are appropriate for us to

have clear skin. I discovered that Olive is one of those ingredients that we should be looking on in every facial wash that we have. Since I have been a user of St. Ives for the such a long time, I tried their Olive facial cleanser.

The product contains apricot, minerals and olive. Its primary ingredient is Olive. I tried it and the good thing is you only need a few drop and you can massage it on your face. The liquid turns into a rich lather on your face. You can start to ...

• feel total cleansing and then you rinse it off after you thoroughly massage your face.

I like this facial cleanser mainly because it has the ability to cleanse your face and after you wash your face, you can feel smoothness and a face which is free from dirt. I rubbed my face after to test if there are some dirt but I did not see any. This facial cleanser contains rich natural anti-oxidants which aids in cleansing your skin very well. It does not irritate your skin like previous facial cleanser I’ve tried

because it is pure and natural. The contents of Olive and apricot are 100% natural that there is nothing to worry about any irritation. It is formulated too without parabens and phthalates, hence safe on the skin. There is also one thing I’ve noticed with my face after I cleansed it, I felt it is moisturized with this facial cleanser. Now, I do not have to worry about harsh feeling or dryness with any facial cleanser because St. Ives has been my constant partner in removing dirt and oil and even my own make up.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31109819230130/k2311a091/9.1.09