212 Sexy by Carolina Herrera perfume  » Perfume  »
  • It was a perfect soft color which is my favorite thus I enjoyed its appearance
  • I like it that it marks something from the first spray alone and at the same time it does not loose its freshness with citrus nuances

• by altera

I was often told by my friend that this scent is sexy. I have tried the original 212 for women but this variation I did not. I was quite intrigued by the color, it seems to have passion. I asked my cousin to buy me one bottle while he was traveling abroad. When he arrived, I was so ecstatic on trying this new scent.

Personally, there is a soft spot in me as regards the bottle. It may be

a resemblance in shape with the original fragrance but the color was old rose. It was a perfect soft color which is my favorite thus I enjoyed its appearance.

The scent enters with a bursting smell of citrus but at the same time spicy. Then it is floral as it transcends and it derives its oriental sting on vanilla as one of its base notes.

The scent lived up to its name which is “sexy”. The spiciness that you ...

• derive when the scent starts is something worth of genuine appreciation. I like it that it marks something from the first spray alone and at the same time it does not loose its freshness with citrus nuances. There is another facet on the perfume which I like and it is the floral aspect which rules the heart. The floral scent alone derives the feminine tone and gives some character to the entire scent. Then the warmth of vanilla determines
        admiration.

The good thing about this scent is it lightens up so well that sexiness that it gave you when it started resonates up to the end. It really has a good combination to my body. It also has a darker dry down with musk clinging on. There is so much appreciation I can give with this scent. Perhaps its angelic appeal and uncommon concoction which brings about the modern woman yet still maintaining the sexiness we all expect.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 56109819220130/k2311a091/9.1.09