Rent A Car Manila  » Car rental  »
Manila, Philippines
  • During the time when I have to stay in Manila for more than seen days, I decided to rent a car for the duration of my stay
  • I thought it was more convenient rather than taking a cab and the hassle of getting one, I don't think the difference in the price is worth it
  • The best thing about this rent a car is the feature that they can provide you 24 hour service

• by altera

During the time when I have to stay in Manila for more than seen days, I decided to rent a car for the duration of my stay. I thought it was more convenient rather than taking a cab and the hassle of getting one, I don’t think the difference in the price is worth it. In Manila, cab drivers are choosy not to mention cabs are scarce. So I called in Rent A Car Manila to check about their services. On top of that I also checked them online to see if we can make bookings online.

This car rental does not have online booking capability. However, you can call them

thru their cell number. So if you are outside the Philippines, that would be a long distance call and when you are in the Philippines but you are within the provinces, that would be a local cellphone rate if you will call them thru their cellphone. I hope they would offer online booking in order to spare their clients the costs of long distance when they are abroad or even the costs of cellphone.

There were two available sedans for car rental packages. There is Toyota Corolla Altis and Mitsubishi Lancer. For daily rate with both cars if you opt for “manual power” it is 2,000 pesos. If it is automatic,

• it is 2,200 pesos. Weekly rate would go for 13,500 pesos and 15,000 for automatic. They also offer monthly rate which is 45,000 for manual and 50,000 for automatic. Apart from the sedans that they are offering, Vans are also available for group tours or excursions.

I did not like the driver that was assigned to me. He was not polite and friendly. I was hoping of somebody who is friendly and could offer some talk while on in the midst of traffic. The personnel whom I talked to for my booking was somewhat incompetent as well. I did not like how inefficient she was. I have to wait for several

hours for my confirmation. It was not something pleasant at all.

The car that was given to me was clean and new. It did not have scratches anywhere and it smelled clean inside too. They have a reasonable penalty too for delays in returning the car. The best thing about this rent a car is the feature that they can provide you 24 hour service. This is necessarily important if you are in Manila considering the traffic and the availability for a lot of things, it is great to have 24 hour service. It comes with additional price of course.

This car rental service can be reached at [email protected] or +63 (02)6565798.

-20
    legw23 says :

re : The best thing about this rent a car is the feature that they can provide you 24 hour service
    Be careful with this company and their return policy Check your car very well after returning they might use your deposit for all kind of damage or to replace old parts against new ones . It will sure match or exceed your deposit.
    I experienced this attitude by myself and lost 8000PHP

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3109819210130/k2311a091/9.1.09