Cover Girl Advance Radiance Age Defying Liquid Make up  » Cosmetics  »
  • I have noticed some fine lines on top of my cheeks
  • I think the laughing therapy I was into could sometimes cost me something in return
  • The lines are visible and I was hoping I could use a little help with any foundation which at the same time relieves my skin from this problem
  • I bought Cover Girl Advance Radiance Age Defying Liquid Make Up in one of the stores in Makati
  • Second, the liquid is oil-free which allows you a convenient way to apply without the consequences of looking your skin oily

• by altera

The traces of age in your skin is sometimes difficult to conceal. It takes lots and lots of help from moisturizing creams to daily sunblock to outlast and conceal crow’s feet or even a mere fine lines.

I have noticed some fine lines on top of my cheeks. I think the laughing therapy I was into could sometimes cost me something in return. The lines are visible and I was hoping I could use a little help with any foundation which at the same time relieves my

skin from this problem.

I bought Cover Girl Advance Radiance Age Defying Liquid Make Up in one of the stores in Makati. There were several choices as to shades. This is the first thing I like about it because it allows you to choose what color is most suitable for your skin tone. At least when you like to conceal something, it won’t be as loud as cheap foundation. Since I have a lighter skin tone, I choose the lightest color which was Ivory. It is almost ...

• like my own skin. When I applied it the liquid was so nice. First the smell was okay. It did not contain any annoying scent which you would dislike while you’re on the process of putting it. Second, the liquid is oil-free which allows you a convenient way to apply without the consequences of looking your skin oily. I also have the most sensitive skin but I did not develop allergies or complication when I used it. This foundation is suitable for sensitive skin. So if your
        worries is on this aspect, worry no more, I can vouch for the suitability for sensitive skin on this foundation.

The magic brought about by this age-defying foundation is the ingredient “olay amino-peptide” which naturally blends into your skin concealing fine lines and making your skin look radiant. Best of all this contains SPF 10 which helps shield your skin from harmful sun rays.

If you are looking for a make up which you can use for to conceal fine lines? Try Cover Girl’s Advance Radiance Age-Defying Liquid Makeup.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31109819200130/k2311a091/9.1.09