Nizoral Anti-Dandruff Shampoo  » Health  »
  • This problem had caused him to be conscious about his dandruff showing and scratching his head in the presence of other people
  • I know how much it bothers him too since he has very black hair and the flakes are very noticeable
  • But with all the desperation to fix my son’s flake problems, I bought it and decided it is worth the try
  • After the first shampoo, my son noticed the itch had reduced a lot, so as well with the flakes
  • I highly recommend it, I have tried it and I trust it

• by patofgold23p

My son is 14 years old, and a very active teen-ager. He had a bad case of itchy scalp and dandruff. This problem had caused him to be conscious about his dandruff showing and scratching his head in the presence of other people. I became concerned myself, because apart from sharing the same hairbrush with him, I also want my son to come to school every day confident and not worry about these kinds of problems. I know how much it bothers him too since he has very black hair and the flakes are very noticeable.

We tried several brands of shampoos in the market to solve his dandruff problems, but nothing seems to work. They may keep the flakes under control for a few hours longer than regular

shampoo, but they really don’t address the head problems that some of us deal with. On certain weather conditions, my son complains that the itch seem to have worsened.

On one occasion, I was buying some medications from the drug store, a woman asked for Nizoral. I saw that she was handed a small plastic bottle of shampoo that says anti-dandruff on it. So I included Nizoral on my purchase too.

The bottle contained a Generic name for Nizoral which is Ketoconazole, so already had an idea that it is medicated. No wonder it costs more than other dandruff shampoos I have bought in the past. But with all the desperation to fix my son’s flake problems, I bought it and decided it is worth the try. I was ...

• so surprised when I opened the bottle to find a pleasant scent. I was expecting a harsh chemical door since it contained medication. I tried it on myself before I let my son try it, and it lathered very well. I was careful not to let it come close to my eyes though because it gives out a stinging sensation when it comes in contact with the eyes. It left a lingering off-smell after I took the shower.

I liked it so I let my son give it a try and see if it will work for him. After the first shampoo, my son noticed the itch had reduced a lot, so as well with the flakes. We followed the instructions on the frequency of usage, and my son

started using the product twice a week then. On his second use, his dandruff has almost completely cleared up – and I can’t even notice the flakes anymore! We gave it another week and surely, my son is now completely flake free. I was very pleased with the product. My son is more than pleased as well. I keep a bottle ready on my bathroom so my son can use it like once or twice in a month for maintenance. This product really does the job for stubborn flake problems.

We have been dealing with my son’s dandruff for over a year, and it’s only Nizoral that answered our problem. I should have known the product earlier. I highly recommend it, I have tried it and I trust it!

Nizoral Anti-Dandruff Shampoo

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 34109819040130/k2311a091/9.1.09