Samsung Alias cell
  • First off I think the double flip feature is very neat and I actually get commented on my phone a lot simply about how it flips vertically and horizontally
  • I am very disappointed in how much little memory this phone has

• by jay_looski

I recently bought a used Samsung Alias from one of my friends, to replace my old phone (LG Chocolate). So far I am very pleased with this phone.

First off I think the double flip feature is very neat and I actually get commented on my phone a lot simply about how it flips vertically and horizontally.

The phone doesn’t have any really impressive features or tools, just the basics (Calculator, Calendar,

Alarm Clock etc.

) The Internet browser is a huge step-down from what i got from my Chocolate.

It’s a lot slower and the layout of websites such ass facebook on my Chocolate was a lot clearer and better laid out.

The speakers are loud and clear and not at all muzzled.

However phone calls do sound a bit low and scratchy.

The QWERTY keyboard feels cramped at first, but you adjust very ...

• quickly and it soon makes texting very easy.

The camera is pretty nice, it has a flash, which comes in handy alot, and the same goes for the camcorder.

I am very disappointed in how much little memory this phone has.

What made matters worse was that I tried to use a SD card I had for my Chocolate with the Alias but for some reason it isn’t compatible.

In general The

Samsung Alias is much more than just satisfactory and a great phone to have.

However it is a little dated and seeing as how there was a second development of it released (which by the way is a very big improvement from it’s predecessor) there really is no reason to buy this one.

Still, it’s a very high-quality and nice phone and you wont be disappointed if you decided to buy one.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 37109818940130/k2311a091/9.1.09