Creative Inspire T10 2.0 Bass Speakers  » Electronics  »
  • I bought these Creative Inspire Speakers after my old speakers had blown out from too much bass exposure
  • The size goes great with my monitor as far as size is concerned and the style is pretty nice in my opinion
  • My second issue is how big the outlet plug in is, but this will only be a issue for some

• by jay_looski

I bought these Creative Inspire Speakers after my old speakers had blown out from too much bass exposure. I was just looking for a decent pair of speakers for a good price.

I came across these and decided to buy them, and to my surprise I am very satisfied.

The bass in these speakers is very nice and clear.

I use these when I play my PS3 on my 24″ and they go great with it.

Everything is very clear and they have yet to blow out even when i turn them up really loudly, so they’re also very durable.

The maximum volume is substantially lower than what i had with my last speakers, but considering the last ...

• ones had a amplifier, I wasn’t surprised.

Hooking them up was really easy and not at all a hassle.

The size goes great with my monitor as far as size is concerned and the style is pretty nice in my opinion.

My only two small issues with these speakers are one, how the “Volume” and “Tone” knobs constantly fall

off.

My second issue is how big the outlet plug in is, but this will only be a issue for some.

If your looking for heavy bass, these probably aren’t the way to go.

However if you’re looking for a pair of speakers and you aren’t trying to spend a lot of money, these speakers should definably considered.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 16109818930130/k2311a091/9.1.09