MySims Party DS game  » Games  »
0.5
  • Being a huge Sims fan, I decided to try out one of the MySims game that came out on the DS
  • As the kid brother of my friend that I ended up giving the game to (he's nine) said, this game is possibly the most boring that he's ever seen

• by AzureSea

Being a huge Sims fan, I decided to try out one of the MySims game that came out on the DS. The cheapest one, I’ve got to admit, was MySims Party DS so I picked that one. It was pretty much a

kids game, but I knew that and I tried it out anyway. It looked pretty cute so I didn’t really mind about the difficulty of the games.

It’s mostly a bundle of minigames which all star the MySims characters. The characters themselves look very nice and are pretty cute. They try to make it seem more of a game by disguising the minigames within an actual game where you actually interact with people and such, but really it would probably be better if they ...

• MySims Party DS game
      just gave us the puzzles and gave up on the plot, which was very lacking. The music was really annoying, and I ended up just turning off the sound to prevent a huge headache. Another disappointment was the lack of leaderboards, something
      that my friends with a Wii and MySims Party boast about often.

As the kid brother of my friend that I ended up giving the game to (he’s nine) said, this game is possibly the most boring that he’s ever seen. I agree 100%.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 28109818910130/k2311a091/9.1.09