Holiday Inn Express
1836 El Camino Real, California 94063
  • I may recommend this hotel to all but remember to check out before 11 am and forget about internet

• by Tanu

Recently I stayed in Holiday Inn at Redwood City. It is the first time I experienced a Holiday Inn almost on the roadside .

The first floor caters to the parking and has a small lobby to check in.

The rooms and other facilities start from second floor.

The hotel boasted

of wired and wireless internet facility.

Only the wireless was working that too at dead slow speed.

When I inquired about wired connection they said server is down which remained down for further three days of my stay.

The usual check out time is eleven in the morning but priority members ...

• can extend their stay.

My husband is the priority member due to his travelling job; hence most of the Holiday Inn hotels allow us to stay till 2 pm.

The day we had to check out, my husband was stuck up with some work and I was asked so many times

when I’ll be checking out by the housekeeping as well as the front desk, which I felt a bit awkward.

Rest all was fine, room service, breakfast all was good and routine as in other hotels.

I may recommend this hotel to all but remember to check out before 11 am and forget about internet.

Holiday Inn Express

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2109818880130/k2311a091/9.1.09