Revlon Double Twist Mascara  » Cosmetics  »
  • It's decent priced, easy to use, and I like the colors that it comes in
  • This brush is amazing, it gets the mascara on my eye lashes perfectly without any smudges, or clumped up mascara
  • Overall I would highly recommend this mascara to any girl looking for fuller and longer eye lashes

• by Brooke

Revlon double twist mascara is a great mascara overall. It thickens and darkens my eye lashes.

This mascara last for a long time, doesn’t clump up, and makes my eye lashes fuller and longer.

It’s decent priced, easy to use, and I like the colors that it comes in.

The

bottle is even pretty and so is the brush that it comes with.

My favorite thing about this mascara is the brush that it comes with, it’s pretty and works extremely well.

The brush is easy to use, and applies the mascara on to every single eye lash perfectly.

This ...

• brush is amazing, it gets the mascara on my eye lashes perfectly without any smudges, or clumped up mascara.

Overall I would highly recommend this mascara to any girl looking for fuller and longer eye lashes.

I like this mascara and would use it everyday, and I would buy it

again also.

Revlon puts this out and they are decent priced, so you don’t have to worry about paying a lot of money for this mascara.

Overall I would recommend this mascara because it has all the qualities that I am looking for in a mascara.

I love this mascara.

Revlon Double Twist Mascara

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31109818870130/k2311a091/9.1.09