New Minas, NS Claire’s  » Shopping  »
Commercial Street, New Minas, NS, Canada
  • It is definitely not a place you can fit a stroller or cart into very easily

• by C Mac

Claire’s is located in the County Fair Mall in New Minas, Nova Scotia. It is a small store, like most of the Claire’s stores you will find, but this one seems especially cramped. It is definitely not a place you can fit a stroller or cart into very easily.

The store offers ear piercing as well as shopping. You can find clips, headbands, rings, earrings, necklaces, make-up and so on in this store.

Aside from offering ear piercing and other things for your

pre-teen or teenaged daughter, the store often carries items adorned with the latest tv show or movie. We often head here to look for these things for our niece.

We have purchased Camp Rock items here, as well as a Hannah Montana bookbag and other gifts that have been hits. Don’t expect the things you buy to be of a lasting quality, as they are made for young girls, and they are not meant to stand the test of time.

However, it’s nice ...

• to be able to buy a cheap necklace and not have to worry when an absentminded teenager loses or breaks it. I also find this store helpful when shopping for clips and hair accessories for my toddler and her fine hair.

I have purchased many little clips and elastics that work great for her, and these items are often very hard to come by. Claire’s is now the only place I go to look for these items for my little one (I’ve also

been known to purchase little clips for my Shih Tzu here as well).

The staff at this location is not very friendly, and I personally would not pierce my daughter’s ears here where the staff is very standoffish and barely offer smiles, but head here if you have a young girl you are shopping for. You are bound to find something to please her.

Plus this store often offers a decent sized clearance section that I often check out for little stocking stuffers or accessories to gifts.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 24109818790130/k2311a091/9.1.09