Petite Guerlaine perfume  » Perfume  »
  • Petite Guerlaine is just an amazing perfume that is made for babies
  • Now, I like how baby products smell, like baby lotion, baby powder and baby shampoo, but nothing at all compares to this
  • I love how it mixes notes of lemon and baby shampoo all together
  • I don't think I needed to worry though because all my cousins used on their babies
  • My mother enjoyed when my daughter would come to her house smelling like Petite Geurlaine, because my mother, being from France believes that fragrance is very special, even on babies

• by mom1

Petite Guerlaine is just an amazing perfume that is made for babies. It is from France and I have only been able to purchase here at one department store. In fact, I used to have to order it. My daughter is fifteen now, but I still love this perfume.

In fact I use it myself. Petite Geurlaine is made from the famous perfume house Geurlaine who has been around for years. When my cousin came to visit from France when my daughter was born, she brought a bottle of this perfume from her.

I wasn’t crazy about putting perfume on a baby, nor did I put it on her, but when I smelled it I

had second thoughts. I have never smelled a baby fragrance that smelled so good in my life. Now, I like how baby products smell, like baby lotion, baby powder and baby shampoo, but nothing at all compares to this.

I love how it mixes notes of lemon and baby shampoo all together. I didn’t like to put the perfume on my baby, buy once in a blue moon when we went out, I would put a little dab of it on her coat. I was afraid the perfume would be to harsh for her delicate skin.

I don’t think I needed to worry though because all my cousins used on their babies.

Petite Geurlaine ...

• is almost indescribable. I love wearing it for when I go out somewhere casual because it’s such a fresh clean scent and not strong or loud.

It reminds me of my daughter when she was a baby and it brings back so many beautiful and special memories. I love scents that give me good memories and this one brings back the best memories I ever had. What better memories can a mother have than when her children were babies.

My daughter really loves this perfume. She often wears it when she goes somewhere special. When I told her I put it on her when she was a baby, she laughed and told me her

friend’s mother also used to put perfume on her daughter too when she was a baby.

I also like the fact that this fragrance is gentle enough for a baby’s use. Like I said, I didn’t like to put it directly on my baby’s skin, just once in a while a small drop or two on her coat or sweater, just for special occasions. My mother enjoyed when my daughter would come to her house smelling like Petite Geurlaine, because my mother, being from France believes that fragrance is very special, even on babies! Well, I love wearing Petite Geurlaine because of the sweet soft scent and because it reminds me of when my sweet daughter was a baby!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 56109818671230/k2311a091/9.1.09