Anais Anais perfume
  • I love perfume and fragrance and I am always on the look out for a new one that I can add to my favorites
  • I like this perfume because it has a very unique scent to it
  • The only problem with Anais Anais is that the bottle is so small and I feel like I have to conserve how much I use because I don't want to run out
  • If I smell a perfume or fragrance that brings back a pleasant memory, I will purchase it, even if I'm not crazy about the scent, but because it brought back nice memories, I enjoy wearing it
  • I recommend Anais Anais to anyone who enjoys a floral sweet scented fragrance

• by mom1

Anais Anais is a perfume that I have been wearing for years. I love perfume and fragrance and I am always on the look out for a new one that I can add to my favorites. My mother is French and on a trip to France years ago, she brought me back a bottle of Anais Anais. The lovely small bottle was just as beautiful as the fragrance itself.

This perfume truly smells like intense flowers. It is very sweet and very flowery. In addition to the floral notes to this perfume, it also reminds me of grape.

I like this perfume because it has a very unique scent to it. This is the first fragrance that I owned that reminded me of flowers and grape together. The only problem with Anais Anais is that the bottle is so small and I feel like I have to conserve how much I use because I don’t want to run out.

It’s not cheap like some of my other fragrance. This perfume has been around for years and I feel it’s still popular. I will say that I don’t see alot of people wearing it anymore.

Some of my friends used to wear Anais Anais every once in a while, but none of them wear it anymore, except me. When we all go out, they always know what I’m wearing and we laugh about it because they can tell right away what I’m wearing. Years ago,I actually wore this perfume on a ski trip I was on, and someone asked me what I was eating! They though I was chewing gum or eating candy.

It has such a distinct scent it does almost smell like you are chewing gum or eating a piece of hard candy. Grape candy, of ...

• Anais Anais perfume
      course.

The scent is not at all strong, but you have to be careful because it is so floral and so sweet, it can get to you after a while.

I cannot wear this fragrance on an everyday basis like I can some other perfumes, because I really have to be in the mood for it. For instance, if I’m not feeling well or if I have a headache, I do not wear this. I do get headaches frequently and I can only tolerate certain perfumes when I have a headache.

Some perfumes trigger a headache so I have to

be careful. Not that Anais Anais triggers a headache because it doesn’t. It’s just a little strong for me sometimes.

But none the less, I love it. It brings back lots of memories for me and believe it or not that is an important factor in some of the perfumes that I wear. If I smell a perfume or fragrance that brings back a pleasant memory, I will purchase it, even if I’m not crazy about the scent, but because it brought back nice memories, I enjoy wearing it.

I recommend Anais Anais to anyone who enjoys a floral sweet scented fragrance.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 56109818661230/k2311a091/9.1.09