Skin Musk fragrance  » Perfume  »
  • I think the name is suppose to be evocative of fresh skin
  • I like the little frosted glass unassuming round bottle that it comes in
  • I love wearing all different kinds of perfumes and colognes
  • I don't think the packaging or the bottle has changed in twenty years
  • I highly recommend Skin Musk for anyone who wants a light fresh musk scent that is not overpowering or strong

• by mom1

Skin Musk is amazing. This light musk fragrance with the odd name is one of my favorite light fragrances. I think the name is suppose to be evocative of fresh skin. Well it does make my skin smell extremely fresh. I was walking in the store, and I can honestly say that another customer that was shopping said she followed the scent of my perfume to ask me what I was wearing.

When I told her I was wearing Skin Musk, she was very surprised. She was even more surprised when I told her I purchased it at Walgreens Drugstore. She said it smelled like a fine perfume. It really does.

The smell is so soft and exotic that you would think that it came from a department store. I like the little frosted glass unassuming round bottle that

it comes in. It’s compact enough so that I can put it in my purse, or even in a pocket. I love wearing all different kinds of perfumes and colognes.

Not at the same time of course! But I do love trying and wearing different scents. Sometimes I like a heavier scent like in the fall and wintertime and sometimes I like just a hint of scent for the warmer weather. I have to say that Skin can be worn in the summer or winter. It doesn’t matter if the weather is hot or cold.

You can adjust the scent with either applying a little or a lot. The scent doesn’t fade and it stays on all day. Even if I put on a little spray of it in the morning, I can still smell it after work. As ...

• a rule, I am not too crazy about musk oils and musk fragrances, but Skin Musk is different.

It’s not very sweet like some musks can be and it’s not oily like some musk oils can be. I like the consistency because it’s just like water and not oily. It’s really not a musk oil, only a musk fragrance. I like that it has a distinct scent to it.

You can still tell that it’s a musk fragrance, but it almost has a bit of a citrus fragrance mixed into it as well.

I like the fact that Skin Musk is cheap. You can buy it at any drugstore or even at the grocery store. Now, I like fine fragrances as much as the next guy, but if I like a perfume or cologne and it costs fifty cents, I will buy it.

I am not one to only purchase a perfume because it’s expensive. I have had some expensive perfumes in my day, that I didn’t care for and that couldn’t hold a candle to Skin Musk that is very reasonably priced. I also like the familiarity of this product. I don’t think the packaging or the bottle has changed in twenty years.

There’s something about familiarity that I like and trust. It’s like product branding. You remember a product by how it looks and if a product changes it’s look too much or too often, it will not be remembered. I have remembered Skin Musk for over twenty years.

If the packaging had changed I might not have recognized it or bought it again. I highly recommend Skin Musk for anyone who wants a light fresh musk scent that is not overpowering or strong.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 56109818651230/k2311a091/9.1.09