Love’s Fresh Baby Soft cologne  » Perfume  »
  • I like to use Love's Fresh Baby Soft right after the shower, while my skin is still alittle wet, so that the fragrance really has a chance to get absorbed into my skin
  • The silk really seems to hold onto the scent of the cologne and I love the soft scent that it fills my bathroom with
  • After I take a shower, the steam from the shower seems to activate the scent of the Love's Fresh Baby Soft on the flowers and the whole room smells amazing
  • I highly recommend this fragrance to anyone who enjoys a light fresh baby powdery scent that is not too strong

• by mom1

I was given Love’s Baby Soft cologne when I was 15 years old. That was many years ago! I have a daughter of my own now and we both enjoy the scent of Love’s Fresh Baby Soft. This wonderful scent smells exactly like liquid baby powder. The scent is so very light, it’s barely there, but as you apply more and more, the powdery scent really shines through.

I like to use Love’s Fresh Baby Soft right after the shower, while my skin is still alittle wet, so that the fragrance really has a chance to get absorbed into my skin. The bottle even looks like something that a baby would use. This is not a fragrance for someone who wants a heavy, overpowering perfume, but if you like a fresh, light scent, this is

for you.

Like with other Love’s products, I have added this spray scent to my drawer liners, for a fresh hint of scent when I open my drawers and also when I take out my clothes, they have a sweet lingering scent of baby powder on them, without the powdery mess. I like how fresh my clothes smell after they come out of the drawer. I also like to spray some Love’s Fresh Baby Soft onto the silk flowers that I have in my bathroom.

The silk really seems to hold onto the scent of the cologne and I love the soft scent that it fills my bathroom with. After I take a shower, the steam from the shower seems to activate the scent of the Love’s Fresh Baby Soft on the flowers and the whole room ...

• smells amazing.

I also like to take a little bit of the fragrance and add it to my delicates when I was them by hand.

I just add a little scent free detergent and then I add the Love’s Fresh Baby Soft to running warm water. My delicates like nylon stockings and camisoles come out smelling like a sweet flower garden. This scent is never overpowering or strong.

I don’t have a high tolerance for strong smelling, powerful scents. I suffer from migraine headaches and sometimes the wrong scent will trigger a bad headache. This scent is very soothing to me.

Maybe it harkens me back to my childhood or when my daughter was a baby. My daughter also enjoys this scent because it’s not too strong for her. Sometimes when I

walk past a coworker, they will ask me what I washed my hair with because the scent is so mild that it almost smells like it could be a shampoo or some other type of hair product.

When I tell them it’s Love’s Fresh Baby Soft, they are surprised. One of my coworkers actually told me that she wore this fragrances on her wedding day. I enjoyed hearing that.

I don’t see Love’s Fresh Baby Soft too much anymore, but I still see it now and then and the drugstore and I purchase it online. It’s very inexpensive, so I don’t worry about spraying it onto my silk flowers in my bathroom, or in my drawers. I highly recommend this fragrance to anyone who enjoys a light fresh baby powdery scent that is not too strong.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 56109818641230/k2311a091/9.1.09