Armani Code perfume  » Perfume  »
  • When I think of Armani, I think of high fashion and Giorgio Armani, the famous designer
  • My mother, in my opinion is an expert in perfume
  • I know that every time I wear this perfume, someone will acknowledge it it a good way
  • I love getting compliments on my perfumes because then I know that the smell is not offensive and it is something that other people enjoy
  • I recommend Armani Code for anyone who wants an elegant long lasting perfume that doesn't fade as the day goes on

• by mom1

I love Armani Code. I feel that this perfume is elegant and the scent is fruity and spicy. When I think of Armani, I think of high fashion and Giorgio Armani, the famous designer. I even love the beautiful smoked glass thin bottle that Armani Code comes in. I received this perfume as a gift from my mother.

My mother, in my opinion is an expert in perfume. She is from France and has so many perfumes at her house, that I can’t even count them. When I opened the Armani Code, I was confident that this was a perfume I was going to love. I was right, from the moment I took this perfume out of the box, I could smell the light floral notes and spicy overtones.

It almost reminding me of patchouli

oil that I wore in high school, but not as strong and over powering. My mother often wears this and every time she would wear it, I complimented her on it. It always smelled so fresh and clean on her, but it didn’t smell like your everyday, run of the mill perfume. I could also tell that this perfume was not cheap.

You can usually tell if a perfume is of bad quality. Now, I will say that I have been known to buy a cheap or inexpensive cologne or perfume, but I can really appreciate a finer perfume, because the quality shows through in the rich overtones and how it stays true to it’s fragrance. This is exactly how Armani Code works. If I put it on in the morning, it smells exactly the same when I ...

• come home from work.

The scent doesn’t weaken or change. It still smells strong enough so that if I’m going out that evening, I don’t have to reapply it, or if I don decide to put more on, I can just use a little spray of it. The compliments I receive from wearing Armani Code are unbelievable. I know that every time I wear this perfume, someone will acknowledge it it a good way.

I have never worn Armani Code when someone didn’t ask me what I was wearing or tell me that I smelled so good. I love getting compliments on my perfumes because then I know that the smell is not offensive and it is something that other people enjoy. My husband loves me to wear Armani Code. He is kind of particular when

it comes to my perfumes, but he really enjoys the smell of Armani Code.

My daughter loves this fragrance too. She uses it all the time. In fact, I keep reminding myself to buy her a bottle of it so she can have her own bottle. The Armani Code is such that you only need to use it sparingly to get the right amount of freshness.

I don’t like to wear too much of it because it can be a little strong. My daughter uses just a very small spray amount and it smells so soft and light on her. It smells alittle different or stronger on me, but that’s because I tend to use more than she does. I recommend Armani Code for anyone who wants an elegant long lasting perfume that doesn’t fade as the day goes on.

Armani Code perfume

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 56109818601230/k2311a091/9.1.09