Versace Bright Crystal fragrance  » Perfume  »
  • I like Versace Bright Crystal perfume because it reminds me of lily of the valley
  • I love being greeted by the multitude of different scents at the department store
  • I also noticed that Versace Bright Crystal does last a very long time
  • I try not go spray perfume directly on my clothes because I feel that the oils in the perfume can ruin the fabric, but somehow I think I did spray this Versace Bright Crystal directly on my clothes because even after I wash the clothes that I was wearing when I wore this perfume, I can still vaguely smell it
  • I highly recommend Versace Bright Crystal perfume for its sweet floral scent that reminds me of lily of the valley and it's staying power

• by mom1

I like Versace Bright Crystal perfume because it reminds me of lily of the valley. Lily of the valley is one of my favorite flowers because they are so delicate and sweet smelling. Versace Bright Crystal, to me is a very sophisticated scent that can be worn for any occasion. I sometimes wear it to work, but I take care not to use too much, because too much of any scent, even if it’s the finest perfume can be unpleasant to your coworkers, family or friends.

Versace Bright Crystal reminds me of how it smells when I go shopping at a large department store and I walk through the cosmetic and fragrance aisle. The combination of

all the different scents is what this perfume reminds me of. I love being greeted by the multitude of different scents at the department store.

The perfume, to me is strikingly pleasing in the way that it smells like my one of my favorite flowers, but the scent isn’t loud and overpowering. Sometimes if a perfume reminds me of a favorite flower, fruit or spice and if that scent is overbearing, it will no longer be my favorite. But this is different because the floral tone is very subtle.

I wore this perfume when I visited my brother and sister in law. When I walked through the door, my sister in law complimented the fragrance ...

• saying that I smelled very fresh. I love getting compliments on my perfumes, because then I know I didn’t put too much on, and that I made a good choice.

My brother, however, did comment on how strong the scent was. I must say, that this perfume is a little on the stronger side. Even though the perfume itself has a light fresh scent, if you put too much on it can be a bit loud.

I also noticed that Versace Bright Crystal does last a very long time. If I put it on in the morning before I go to work, it is still very noticeable when I come home. The scent of

it even gets into my clothes.

I try not go spray perfume directly on my clothes because I feel that the oils in the perfume can ruin the fabric, but somehow I think I did spray this Versace Bright Crystal directly on my clothes because even after I wash the clothes that I was wearing when I wore this perfume, I can still vaguely smell it. It must get into the fibers or something. But, if I wash my blouse twice the scent is completely gone.

Maybe I put too much on sometimes. I highly recommend Versace Bright Crystal perfume for its sweet floral scent that reminds me of lily of the valley and it’s staying power.

Versace Bright Crystal fragrance

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 56109818571230/k2311a091/9.1.09