Cloraseptic Throat Spray  » Medicine  »
  • It was weird, but the pain that was in the top part of my throat went away,but unfortunately strep usually affects the bottom part of the throat, so the spray didn't really benefit the pain deep in my throat because I couldn't spray it that far down
  • All in all, I think this spray works better on just a plain old sore throat that you get with a cold
  • I recommend this product for a mild sore throat from a cold

• by mom1

This review of Chloraseptic Throat Spray goes hand in hand with my review of the antibiotic EES that I took when I had strep throat. The Chloraseptic Throat Spray was also in my cache of remedies for the strep throat episode as well. For a little background on strep throat, you must know that the strep that I had was not your run of the mill sore throat that you would get with a cold.

This sore throat felt like there was a ball in my throat and that I was swallowing glass. As one of the worst sore throats, I’ve ever experienced or I

should say it was the worst sore throat that I’ve ever experienced, I needed relief in anyway I could get it.

While I was picking up my antibiotic at the pharmacy, I was looking around for something that would help my sore throat and I mean fast. As I was looking, I came across Chloraseptic Throat spray, which is supposed to actually numb your throat so that you don’t feel the pain of your sore throat.

This sounded good to me, because even if it helped a little, it would be worth it.

When I got the bottle home, I immediately opened it up and hoped that a ...

• couple sprays of it would get rid of that nasty, painful sore throat.

After I sprayed it in my throat, my throat and mouth started to feel funny. It sorta of reminded me like I was at the dentist getting novacaine.

It was weird, but the pain that was in the top part of my throat went away,but unfortunately strep usually affects the bottom part of the throat, so the spray didn’t really benefit the pain deep in my throat because I couldn’t spray it that far down. All in all, I think this spray works better on just a plain old sore throat that

you get with a cold.

I have to say it did help relieve the pain that I was experiencing in the upper portion of my throat, but it did not relieve the burning pain that was in the bottom portion of it. All was not lost though, because the antibiotics really helped get rid of the sore throat, and if and when I get another mild sore throat from a cold, I will still have the Chloraseptic Throat Spray on hand for immediate throat relief.

I recommend this product for a mild sore throat from a cold. Always check with your doctor before using Chloraseptic Throat Spray.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 26109818531230/k2311a091/9.1.09