Ralph by Ralph Lauren fragrance  » Perfume  »
  • I love the summer because that fresh cut grass smell always gets to me - in a good way, and when I wear Ralph, that's what it makes me think of
  • When I think of Ralph Lauren, I think of Polo and Ivy League schools
  • Even though Ralph is appropriate to wear in the hot or cold weather, I prefer to wear it when it's warm outside
  • It's not heavy or strong, so it's suited better for spring and summer, in my opinion
  • You can definitely wear it in the colder months, but this is just a personal preference

• by mom1

Ralph by Ralph Lauren is a special light fragrance that reminds me of fresh cut grass. I don’t have to worry that I’m wearing too much of this scent because no matter how much I put on, the fragrance still smells very fresh and light. Too many scents smell flowery and too sweet, but Ralph by Ralph Lauren has a unique fragrance all it’s own.

I love the summer because that fresh cut grass smell always gets to me - in a good way, and when I wear Ralph, that’s what it makes me think of.

Even though Ralph is a perfume to wear for any season, it makes me think of the summer.

Even the clear and blue bottle fresh looking that sort of reminds me of the color of the ocean or a beautiful swimming pool. When I think of Ralph Lauren, I think of Polo and Ivy League schools.

I can understand the Polo, but I don’t know why I think of Ivy League schools. But anyway, Ralph by Ralph Lauren is a scent that I feel appeals to any age group.

My aunt recently gave this fragrance ...

• to a sister in law of hers who is in her late seventies. The woman loved it and it continues to be a favorite perfume of hers, according to my aunt.

Even though Ralph is appropriate to wear in the hot or cold weather, I prefer to wear it when it’s warm outside. It makes me feel extra summery and fresh when I have it on.

It’s not heavy or strong, so it’s suited better for spring and summer, in my opinion. You can definitely wear it in the colder months, but this is just a

personal preference.

Since I have so many fragrances, I tend to have my seasonal favorites. Actually Ralph by Ralph Lauren reminds me of an older perfume I used to wear years ago and it was call Aliage, which smelled almost exactly the same as fresh cut grass.

This is why Ralph reminds me of Aliage. If you like a light clean fragrance that is evocative of freshly cut grass and the summertime, then Ralph is for you.

It is more of a sporty fragrance, than an elegant classic scent, but it is appropriate to wear anytime.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 56109818511230/k2311a091/9.1.09