Miss Dior Cherie perfume
  • I love Miss Dior Cherie as I feel it has a very unique scent to it
  • This perfume is not inexpensive, so I don't like to wear a large amount of it
  • When I think of Christian Dior, I can't help but think of Paris, high fashion and expensive perfume
  • I highly recommend Miss Dior Cherie for anyone who loves fine perfume that is on the spicy side and not too flowery

• by mom1

I love Miss Dior Cherie as I feel it has a very unique scent to it. When I open the bottle it is almost as if burns my nose with a hint of pepper to it. It is very spicy and woodsy with hints of citrus and flowers.

When I wear a Dior fragrance, I feel very elegant and pampered. This perfume is not inexpensive, so I don’t like to wear a large amount of it.

I am a person who loves perfumes so I change them often. I buy lots of perfumes and colognes and between my daughter’s and

my own I have begun to lose count on how many we have.

Anyway Miss Dior Chere is also a favorite of my fifteen year old daughter and my 90 year old mother who was born in France and is very familiar with the products of Christian Dior. I feel that this perfume appeals to all age groups as is evidenced by the appeal it has on us three generations of women.

Miss Dior Cherie is on the strong side so I tend to use it sparingly when I apply it. My daughter even uses less of it than I do because ...

• she doesn’t like to wear heavy fragrances so a little for her does the trick.

Now my mother is another story. She loves to take a bath in her fragrances.

The stronger the better for her. She would spray the whole bottle on it she could.

I have to laugh because since she enjoys perfume so much, she tends to wear lots of it! But when you have a perfume like Miss Dior Cherie, it’s okay to wear lots of it because even though it is on the stronger side, the scent itself is beautiful. It’s not a harsh

scent, but it is strong.

I love how the bottle looks on my dresser because it has a gold little bow on it attached to the cap. It’s just so pretty and elegant just like the name Christian Dior.

When I think of Christian Dior, I can’t help but think of Paris, high fashion and expensive perfume. I highly recommend Miss Dior Cherie for anyone who loves fine perfume that is on the spicy side and not too flowery.

I think this perfume is appropriate for any occasion and it is appropriate for the office, if you don’t wear too much or an evening out.

Pretty Polly says :

Hello1 I really enjoy your reviews of perfumes one of my own pet subjects, too and I am looking forward to more of them But at this point I just wanted to comment on the thing you said about your dear mother, that she splashes the perfume all over her. as you say, it is quite possible that her sense of smell has deteriorated, so she doesn`t put on so much because she loves it so much but because she doesn`t smell it. I had an elderly aunt who did this with Chanel no 5. It made her otherwise delightful presence painful to all around here while she barely smelled it herself … until I told her, because I thought that was my duty as the loving niece that I am. I told her very breezily. You know, after the age of 35 the sense of smell declines… I lied shamelessly about the age when the decline supposedly starts - to make her feel better - but most people don`t know it - at which point I proceeded to tell her, laughingly, about another person who always bathed in perfumes and was twenty years younger than she . It worked perfectly. She didn`t feel bad - or old - but from then on she always applied much less perfume and checked with her sister whether she was wearing too much . Being a huge mother-lover myself, I hope you do won`t misinterpret the intention of this comment. I respect and love people who respect and love their mothers, as you do. All the best

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 56109818501230/k2311a091/9.1.09