Arby’s  » Food  »
  • Aside from seafood my favorite food would have to be roast beef, and that is mainly one reason why I like eating at Arby's
  • I love horse radish, it has a pungent kind of flavor that can really wake up my taste buds
  • I've also tried their curly fries before when I go with my friends or family, and I have to say they have the best curly fries I've eaten from any restaurant

• by LissaK

AOL Messenger (required to be logged into AIM)

Aside from seafood my favorite food would have to be roast beef, and that is mainly one reason why I like eating at Arby’s. I can go there and expect to eat quality roast beef sandwiches for a very reasonable price.

The horse radish sauce they include with the sandwiches are also very delectable.

I love horse radish, it has a pungent kind of flavor that

can really wake up my taste buds.

So those are just two reasons why I like to go and eat at Arby’s, and this could be any Arby’s.

I’ve also tried their curly fries before when I go with my friends or family, and I have to say they have the best curly fries I’ve eaten from any restaurant.

Last time I went to Arbys I ...

• remember eating one of their new sandwiches which was roast beef and there was a special kind of sauce that came with it.

It was really good.

I like the originality of Arby’s and I can’t find that kind of originality anywhere else.

They just have really good food and I get so excited every time I go there because I know that I’ll be in

for a treat.

I have yet to try any of their desert, but I’m sure that would taste great too.

Arby’s is the way to go, that’s all I can really say.

Sometimes I just get sick of eating burgers from McDonalds or Burger King, and that is especially when I turn to Arby’s.

Arby's

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27109818461230/k2311a091/9.1.09