Advil Liqui-Gels (Liquid Filled Capsules)
  • When I have to take medicine for any kind of aches and pains I like for that medicine to work fast
  • They are amazing, and I wouldn't trade them for anything

• by LissaK

AOL Messenger (required to be logged into AIM)

When I have to take medicine for any kind of aches and pains I like for that medicine to work fast. I do not like having to sit and wait for the medicine to kick in because then I’d start getting the idea that I should take more than the recommended dose just to get rid of the pain.

My mom sent me some Advil

Liqui-Gels Liquid Filled Capsules in the mail because I told her how I was having recurring headaches.

I am so glad she sent me that Advil.

This might sound silly, but I actually anticipated taking the Advil because the gels were so pretty.

Sometimes I would hold them up to the light and watch their aquatic blue color make streams along my finger tips.

Sounds ...

• silly right? Well I suppose I have fallen in love with these Advil Liqui-Gels, but it’s for good reason.

Not only are these pills pretty to look at but they go to work fast.

Within about fifteen minutes of me taking of the pills I felt my whole body begin to relax, and that headache I had been feeling faded fast like a dream.

I

felt like I could finally think clearly and get things done around the house like I wanted to.

Not only that but since I’m a college student it’s imperative that I can focus in school.

Those Advil Liqui-Gels Liquid Capsules help me to do just that.

They are amazing, and I wouldn’t trade them for anything.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 26109818441230/k2311a091/9.1.09