Mr. Quickfix LLC  » Business  »
2951 Mt. Morris Rd Waynesburg, PA
  • My husband and I noticed that our computer was starting to run really slow
  • When I called, I spoke with a gentleman who told me that he thought there was a problem with our hard drive
  • I would recommend them to everyone and use them in the future

• by Queenbeezie

My husband and I noticed that our computer was starting to run really slow. We have had our computer for a few years. We decided to have our computer upgraded. I have heard of businesses that will do this for you. I grabbed a phone book and started searching. I saw an ad for Mr.

Quickfix LLC. Their ad said that they specialize in defragmenting hard drives, virus scans, updates and checking the hard drive for damage. Their add also stated that if they can’t fix your computer, you don’t have to pay anything. So we decided to give them a try. I called and scheduled an appointment for someone to come out and pick up our hard drive.

A gentleman came a few days later and picked it up for us. He told me

that someone would call me once they were done. I waited a few days, and than I called to check on the status of our computer. When I called, I spoke with a gentleman who told me that he thought there was a problem with our hard drive. He said he would have Don, the gentleman who was working on our hard drive, call me back.

A few hours later, Don called and told me everything was fine and someone would drop our hard drive off to us the following day. As soon as we received our hard drive, I immediately got on the computer to see how well it was working now. I noticed right away that there was a problem. It appeared that my hard drive wasn’t working at all. I was getting error messages.

...

• I immediately called Mr. Quickfix to tell them about the problem. They assured me that someone would come out to pick up the hard drive so they could see what the problem was. They also reassured me that if they couldn’t fix the hard drive, they would give me a new one. A gentleman once again came out and picked up our hard drive.

I waited patiently for three days and I still hadn’t heard anything from the company. I do a lot of work on my computer, so this was a hassle for me. It was almost two weeks later before someone called me and told me that they had found the problem and fixed our hard drive. I told the company that I was a little upset. This whole situation was a big hassle.

They apologized and gave me a big discount for my troubles. Don came out to my home and set up the hard drive for me. He went over a few things with me. He explained to me why our computer was running slow. He gave me some really good tips on how to prevent these problems in the future.

I did have to go through a little bit of a hassle with my local Mr. Quickfix company. However, I do feel that they compensated me for the trouble I had to go through. They were very nice and professional. I would recommend them to everyone and use them in the future.

They are very customer friendly. If they make a mistake, they will correct it. This is important to me as a customer.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 41109818401230/k2311a091/9.1.09