Import Export Tire Company  » Cars  »
2.5
47 Iowa St Uniontown PA 15401
  • Unfortunately, it didn’t work out that way
  • I paid for it, and he started to walk away
  • I get into my husband’s truck and I told him about my experience inside

• by Queenbeezie

I was driving home from work the other day and got a flat tire. I quickly remembered that there was a tire shop right up the road. I called my husband and he picked me up and took me to Import Export Tire Company. I assumed that I would go in, buy a tire and my husband would put it on my vehicle for me. Sounds easy, right? Unfortunately, it didn’t work out that way. I walk into Import Export Tire Company.

There were two men behind the counter. They were both waiting on customers. I was trying to be patient as I stood in line. One of the employees was finally done waiting on his customer. I walked up to

the counter and he started to walk away.

I said, “Excuse me”. He turned around and said, “I’m on my lunch break”. That statement really made me feel unimportant as a customer. I was so upset. He couldn’t wait five more minutes? I just needed to pay for a tire! If it weren’t for the fact that my car was parked up the road with a flat tire, I would have left.

I felt really offended that I was treated that way. I ended up having to wait ten more minutes until the other employee was finished. I explained my situation to him. I told him I just needed to purchase a tire. He went to the back to get ...

• the tire for me.

When he came from the back with the tire, he set it on the counter. I paid for it, and he started to walk away. I asked him if he could please carry it out to my husband’s truck for me. I am a woman in dress clothes! I just felt that this was rude as well. I don’t know where these men get their manners.

He agreed to carry the tire for me, but I don’t think that I should have had to ask. He put the tire in the truck for me. I get into my husband’s truck and I told him about my experience inside. My husband was so upset he walked into the business

and asked to speak with the manager. The manager couldn’t believe that his employees treated me that way.

He actually made one of his employees help my husband put my tire on my vehicle. He even gave me a coupon for a free tire the next time I purchase tires. The manager was truly apologetic. I’m sure that the two employees who were disrespectful were spoken to. What started out as a bad experience, ended up as an okay experience.

I will give Import Export Tire Company another chance. The manager was that nice and that genuine. So I rate this company a five out of ten. I hope my second experience will be a better one. I will keep you posted!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 9109818351230/k2311a091/9.1.09