Victoria’s Secret Pear Glace Silkening Body Lotion
  • Victoria's Secret always come up with the best scents, and more, the best moisturizers you'll find
  • It was already late when I learned you can order the same thing online for as low as $6.99 just as you know where to find the great deals
  • In fact, it is an amazing price for a lotion that lasts as well as a perfume
  • There's no other smell like Victoria's Secret Pear Glace Silkening Body Lotion, and I would recommend buying this stuff

• by patofgold23

Someone gave this to my sister on her birthday. Good thing she isn’t fond of lotions, so she passed it on to me. I love this lotion so much!!! It softens my skin like nothing else. Victoria’s Secret always come up with the best scents, and more, the best moisturizers you’ll find!

Victoria’s Secret Pear Glace Silkening Body Lotion is very moisturizing, and the scent really lasts. I use it right away after I take a bath in the morning,

and the scent lingers throughout the day. I love its fruity smell. A mix of pear nectar, cassis, violet, muguet, and sandalwood, creating a clean and fresh smell that is very sweet and feminine. It’s not at all strong or overbearing. The lotion itself is not greasy yet gives you all the moisturizing you need.

It kinda gives me the relaxing feeling we get when we go for an aromatherapy massage. It makes me think of scented yummy candles every ...

• time I look at its candy-like green bottle. I need not wear cologne if I’m using this product! I used up the first bottle and got another one for $9.99. It was already late when I learned you can order the same thing online for as low as $6.99 just as you know where to find the great deals. But even at the original price, I am willing to pay for it since it is very reasonable. In fact,
        it is an amazing price for a lotion that lasts as well as a perfume!

I re-purchase every time I use it up and was able to get for a really good price. I would repurchase again if I use up the one I have. I have been wearing the same brand of lotion for some time now, but I will never get bored with the smell.

There’s no other smell like Victoria’s Secret Pear Glace Silkening Body Lotion, and I would recommend buying this stuff!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31109818331230/k2311a091/9.1.09