Colgate Maximum Cavity Protection Toothpaste  » Health  »
  • And they actually noticed and even comments on my fresh breath

• by rye

The brand name Colgate has been synonymous with quality toothpaste ever since I can remember. As a child, my mom always bought Colgate toothpaste, so as I grew up, I almost always buy Colgate toothpaste as well. And besides, it is always readily available even in small stores.

Nowadays, Colgate toothpaste has too many variants to choose from. My latest favorite is the Colgate

Maximum Cavity Protection Toothpaste - Extra Mint. It is said to have liquid calcium so it provides maximum cavity protection. It is clinically proven to strengthen and repair weak spots in the tooth enamel. Then the mint flavor makes your breath fresh and with a very cool after taste.

I really like the fresh mint flavor. It does not only make your teeth clean and protected ...

• but makes your breath really fresh. No need to follow up with a mouthwash. When ever I use Colgate Maximum Cavity Protection Toothpaste - Extra Mint, I feel confident talking with others. And they actually noticed and even comments on my fresh breath.

So when ever I have time, I see to it to brush my teeth aside from the usual after meal practice of brushing

your teeth. Of course I use Colgate Maximum Cavity Protection Toothpaste - Extra Mint every time. I feel confident this way.

The price of Colgate Maximum Cavity Protection Toothpaste - Extra Mint is a little higher than other toothpaste or even other Colgate toothpaste variants but I feel it is worth every cent. It saves me my mouthwash budget so in the long run I did actually save up.

Colgate Maximum Cavity Protection Toothpaste
    aru says :

how colgate saves time for customers

Galega says :

Palmolive has never made any claim that Colgate will save time for its consumers. There is nothing like that.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 34109818271230/k2311a091/9.1.09