Burt’s Bees Beeswax Lip Balm  » Cosmetics  »
  • I love how this product gives a cool minty feeling on my lips, not to mention the menthol smell
  • I like the fact that this product is all natural
  • I try to avoid lip products with petroleum or mineral oil in it (like Vaseline), I know how harmful these ingredients are and if I put them in my lips there is a big chance I might ingest it
  • I have noticed too that since I've been using this I haven't gotten any cold sores
  • I am on my fourth tin, and will definitely re-purchase

• by patofgold23

This product is honestly - perfect. It may be a little bit pricey for a lip balm (around $3), but you can find it on drugstores and on eBay for half the price or as low as $0.99 for a 0.30 oz. tin. I’m really not a lip product fanatic so I try to keep things simple with my lips. But I do hate chapped lips, especially since my lips are noticeably full. I stumbled across this product after being desperate for something to fix my dry, flaking, cracked lips. And

this is the first thing I saw on sale.

How lucky of me to discover this lip balm. I love how this product gives a cool minty feeling on my lips, not to mention the menthol smell. The coolness makes your lips feel somewhat tingly, and keeps it hydrated. It moisturizes my lips and makes sure they’re never chapped! I like the fact that this product is all natural. I try to avoid lip products with petroleum or mineral oil in it (like Vaseline), I know how harmful these ingredients are and ...

• if I put them in my lips there is a big chance I might ingest it. I primarily use only natural products now, so the lip balm’s all natural ingredients counts a lot to me.

I also never buy anything that feels sticky or greasy. Burt’s Bees Beeswax Lip Balm has a matte finish but still moisturizes your lips incredibly. The application is so smooth and glides right on. It has no waxy feel like what you get with other balms. Burt’s Bees Beeswax Lip Balm absorbs very well too, so there’s

no need to constantly re-apply.

I have noticed too that since I’ve been using this I haven’t gotten any cold sores. What a godsend! For me, this is the perfect lip balm as far as product goes. It conditions my lips like no other. I have all my friends hooked on this too. They like the cool feeling on their lips without any signs of peeling at all.

I’m never running out of Burt’s Bees Beeswax Lip Balm. I swear by this product! I am on my fourth tin, and will definitely re-purchase! I highly recommend it!

Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
    Aisha says :

I also like these natural products. Would you say the beeswax version is better than the other variants of lipbalm?

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31109818221130/k2311a091/9.1.09