Olay Definity Advanced Anti-Aging + Skin Tone Correction  » Cosmetics  »
  • I cannot find any specific fault with it, but I haven't noticed any huge benefit either
  • Overall, I like the product, and I will continue to use it

• by Hayden Harms

When I saw the TV ad for Olay Definity Advanced Anti-Aging + Skin Tone Correction I couldn’t wait to try it out. I hate wearing products that feel mask-like, and wondered if this product would live up to its claims.

It’s been about a month now, and I’m still not

sure it is any better or worse than other products out there. I cannot find any specific fault with it, but I haven’t noticed any huge benefit either.

A few things I do like: -It does feel light weight, and a little goes a long way -The suspended swirls in ...

• the clear container are oddly fascinating.

-It has SPF 15, and is moisturizing, so it cuts down on the number of products I use and the time it takes to apply them.

A few things I’m not sure about: -They claim it evens skin. I haven’t noticed this benefit (but I

haven’t noticed the opposite either) -It’s difficult to assess the anti-wrinkle aspect, as it happens “over time” and it has only been a month.

Overall, I like the product, and I will continue to use it. It’s cheaper, less time consuming, and more practical than buying lots of different products that do the same thing.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 313108818201031/k2311a0831/8.31.09