Microsoft Xbox 360 Console
  • While I love many things about my Xbox, there are also many things that I dislike about it
  • For example, I love the online gaming service (Xbox Live)
  • Now like I said earlier, while the Xbox 360 has many great qualities, it also has flaws that in my opinion are very big deals
  • This may sound like a small issue, but it actually becomes a hassle

• by jay_looski

Ever since its release in 2005, the Xbox 360 has been a highly successful and popular gaming system. I’v owned my Xbox 360 for about a year now, and I have mixed emotions about it. While I love many things about my Xbox, there are also many things that I dislike about it.

For example, I love the online gaming service (Xbox Live). If you have other friends who have a Xbox you will fall in love with Xbox Live.

It offers great communication features such as in-game party chat, video chat, and you
      even have personal profiles you can make. You can also download many different things from the Marketplace.

Things from full length music videos, movies, and television show episodes, to themes for your dashboard, game demos, and even full length Original Xbox and Xbox 360 games. I also love how great the controller feels in your hand, it fits perfectly with almost anyone’s hands and the left and right triggers are great for shooting games.

Now like I said earlier, while the Xbox 360 has many great qualities, it also has flaws that in my ...

• opinion are very big deals. For example, the Red Ring of Death(rrod), a hardware failure that has become a epidemic with the Xbox 360.

Like I said earlier, I have had my 360 for about a year and I have had the rrod 3 times. Its the biggest of all my issues and the sad thing is that the chances of it happening to your Xbox is very high, and doesn’t seem to be going anywhere soon.

Another one of my issues with the Xbox is the fact that the controller uses AA batteries. This may sound like a small issue, but it actually becomes a hassle.

The wireless Xbox controller requires a lot of power to function and it juices out all my batteries very fast. So I find myself spending a lot of money on batteries.

F. Y.

I. , you can go out and but a Play & Charge kit for $20, so the problem can be easily solved.

Overall, I say the Xbox 360 is a really good console and a great gift idea if you were planing on buying one for a family member or friend.

Microsoft Xbox 360 Console

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 283108818161031/k2311a0831/8.31.09