Chowking restaurant  » Restaurants  »
2.5
G/F Robinson’s Pioneer Mall. Pioneer St., Mandaluyong City
  • I believe most will agree that it is annoying to wait long before your food got served

• by Dusk21

I believe most will agree that it is annoying to wait long before your food got served. But what irritated me more is when people who came later than I did got their meals first. Of course it’s not the customers’ fault.

In some cases there were foods which are easier to prepare and some will take a while. Nevertheless, the first-in-first-out rule must still apply.

/> I ordered a simple crispy breaded pork and regular iced tea. It was only 10:15AM, not even a lunch nor breakfast peak time so the store was not crowded at all.

I expect my order to be served not later than 15minutes as the other Chowking stores usually do. And so 20 minutes passed by, the 3 people who came in later than I did, all ordered rice meals, got their food first.

I approached the girl who took my order to ask her what happened to my order. She, in turn, followed up my order with the kitchen crew (who is visible from the dining area through a glass panel and seems to be so inefficient).

After 2 minutes or so, behold, my order came, finally. I checked on my order ...

• Chowking restaurant
      before deciding to leave, and realized that they didn’t include the sauce.

What would a plain breaded pork taste like minus the sauce? Irritated that I was, I approached the manager-on-duty for the missing sauce. She hand it to me after she asked it from her so-inefficient-kitchen-crew.

I told her, “If I didn’t bothered to check, I would not know the sauce is missing. Do you

expect me to leave my office and come back here to ask for a sauce? You are causing me too much inconvenience.

” She asked for an apology though before I left. But then, I expect them, the management and the crew as well, to work efficiently.

Come to think of it, if they can’t deliver efficiently during off-peak hours, how could they even manage when the order queue gets long? Poor Service.

Chowking restaurant
aubrey says :

How are your strength and weaknesses differ from other food establishments?

Shelley Romero, MD says :

June 21, To Chowking Customer Service, Good day I would like to report an incident that happened to me when i was eating at Chowking festival mall near jollibee .last week, I was there at to eat dinner along with with my brother who is a lawyer and a friend. I ordered 2 black gulaman, Chopseuy meal and a halo-halo petite. When I was already half way done eating the halo-halo,I saw a small metal rod 1-2cm long in the halo halo that I was eating. I called the manager`s attention and asked why there was a piece of metal in my halo-halo.He looked at it and came back to me to apologize. He said that a part of the handle of the ice maker halo halo apparatus broke off and a piece of it fell on the halo-halo served by them. He offered a replacement but i lost my appetite already. He offered a small petite siopao but then i dont want to eat any further… We saw him grinning and smiling in the counter He offfered a refund and gave me P 29 pesos instead. My brother and I was so upset and offended as to how the situation was handled by the manger. His name was Jhong Soriano and the gave his cellphone of his boss as follow 0920-9603204. I really think that you should train your people correctly in handing your customers with valid complaints. I would like to call proper action the administrative office of Chowking regarding this said event and prompt action regarding this matter. Respectfully yours , Dr. Shelley A. Romero Asian hospital Medical center MOB Clinc 614

FREDERICK ARBEE DELACRUZ says :

WHAT ARE YOUR STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES?

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 73108818091031/k2311a0831/8.31.09